Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shooting David Dastmalchian

When David was recently in town for the screening of his recent film Keen (also starring the amazing helen sadler) we did a afternoon of photography. Here's some of my favorites. It's not quite up on calebcondit.com as I'm still working through the final edit...

for now you can see my working edit at calebcondit.com/david_dastmalchian or on flickr by clicking on any of the photos.

david dastmalchian


david dastmalchian


david dastmalchian

david dastmalchian

david dastmalchian

david dastmalchian


david dastmalchian

2 comments:

display name said...

Thank you for sharing your photos of one of my favorite actors. He is one of the most visually intriguing people I have ever seen on film and I anxiously await the day when the rest of the world "discovers" his talent. You have captured him beautifully. Excellently done.

PS - I write this with a bit of relief; with a title like that I was scared I might find he had actually been shot. A crazy assumption, I know, but it is Chicago . . .

caleb condit said...

thanks for the encouragement. I agree that he's wildly talented and will sooner rather than later make his mark.